[Fsf-friends] suggestions needed on an initiative

Ragavan Srinivasan ragava@gmail.com
Fri May 6 21:34:25 IST 2005

On 5/5/05, Puneet Goel <puneet.maillist@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Puneet,

> Please have a look at the link
> http://www.communitycode.org/

[snip...]

I was just about to post a similar message to the list. I definitely
share the sentiments, and think this could be a wonderful opportunity
to help spread the awareness/usage of free and open source software in
India.

I think instead of targeting specific cities, we may want to start
with specific communities of users. Folks working in the computer
industry and the student community may be two we can target for
starters.

Regards,
Ragavan