[Fsf-friends] WinXp Vs Linux

Kanti Jadia j_kanti@rediffmail.com
Sun Mar 27 12:33:35 IST 2005

Hi Raj,

Price is not what you look for.You look for freedom.
You may get RHEL for use as well or some other distro.
You could use debian ( the distribution which went on a space ship ).

And remember with all Free Software you get the freedom to use software the way you need.Get changes done ( or if you are skilled , do them yourself ).a lot lot more.

Definiton of Free Software

Regards

Kanti