[Fsf-friends] Yet another shameless day in India

Ragavan Srinivasan ragava@gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:03:43 IST 2005

> IMHO, we should  read what is reported in the  papers closely. All the
> news says is that  the bill was passed by the Lok  Sabha. Now, it will
> go the the Rajya Sabha, which, usually aproveswithin a feew minutes.
>
> Now, who can change that?

Does the President have the authority to at least send the bill back
for review? One would hope that the President with his pro-free and
open source stance can be made aware of the potential harm this bill
can do?

Ragavan