[Fsf-friends] Re: Yet another shameless day in India

Ankit Malik ankitmalik@gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 23:39:52 IST 2005

BTW I feel we need some offline protests against it... Enuf of online
protests, strikes anyone?

[Sorry for top posting, but right now on Gmail on a nonstandard
browser which is not showing me the reply which i can quote]