[Fsf-friends] Free Software & Schools of Kerala

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil@sancharnet.in
Tue Mar 22 20:18:19 IST 2005

Arun M said on Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 02:05:39PM +0530,:

 > meeting  on 2nd  of April  in Cochin.   Teachers and  free software
 > community volunteers from every district of Kerala are expected

Count me in for  Erakulam Kottayam, Trichur, Alleppey and neighbouring
districts.

I  feel  that  the  teachers  require  at  least  a  couple  of  hours
instruction on philosophy, copyleft and meaning of `Free software'.

A  large number  of people  on  FSUG -  Kochi list  are interested  in
getting the  IT@ School  project switch over  to Free Software,  and I
believe  that  you will  have  other  responses  from the  FSUG  Kochi
members. Your mail was forwarded to FSUG-Kochi.

--
         Mahesh T. Pai    <<>>   http://paivakil.port5.com
Long horns are for cattle.