[Fsf-friends] Free Software & Schools of Kerala

Manilal manilal@caths.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 19:17:33 IST 2005

>   Starting with 8th Standard this year.
>
>   I would like to request all free software activists from Kerala to
>   make yourself available for this meeting and contribute to the
>   initiative.
>

> Thanking You,
> Arun.
>

> Venue: Shikshak Sadan, near Ernakulam South Railway station.
> Time : 10 am - 3.30 pm

Months ago there was a meeting held at Freedom Hall ( C-DIT City Centre,
Thiruvanathapuram) which seriously(?) discussed the e-governance and Free
Software. Free Software activists from Thiruvanathapuram including the FSF
representatives attended the meeting. At the end of the meeting an ad-hoc
committee was formed and decided to produce a working model of Free
Software in e-Governance. And then no news ...

Just remembered the TVM Meeting, when I saw this posting...

regards
Manilal