[Fsf-friends] MS' influence in academia

Thejesh GN gnthej@gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 12:43:11 IST 2005

I am trying to do the same. I am trying to get the signatures of as
many people as possible so that the application becomes heavy.

Planning to get the letters from famous
people/wrtiters/Legislators/Engineering and diploma college
heads/NGOs.

This way the whole bunch of application can be sent to VC.

Thej
thej at techmag do biz
Urge VTU to go FOSS -- support us at
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?VTU-FLOSS_Campaign