[Fsf-friends] Re: 3 day seminar at Wardha

Sameer N I strike@proscrutiny.com
Sun Mar 13 21:10:35 IST 2005

It is very nice to have you as a speaker.

The dates are yet to be confirmed. I am communicating with the college
officials.
The topics for the seminar are yet to be discussed in detail.
I have to work out the details in a way so that the UG and PG students
and FSF both are benefited.

What gnu ware can we give out?
I can bear cost of 50 CDs.. + all my expenses and communication expenses.
What are the expenses we might have to take care of?
I would also look for some sponsors if need be.

Any inputs are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sameer.