[Fsf-friends] MS' influence in academia

Mr M senthil kumar senthil@www.cdfd.org.in
Sat Mar 12 20:36:33 IST 2005

Hi All,

> Sameer N I <strike@proscrutiny.com> wrote:
<SNIP>
> Hi,
>
> >Assuming that there are resources, I want to ask the community: how
> >many of you are willing to work for FSF as full timers if proper
> >compensation is given, at various parts of the counry? And howmany of
> >your are willing to work with full timers during your spare time?

</SNIP>

Please do tell us what we should do and how we can help. I think this
issue is indeed serious. We should act on a war footing before it becomes
part of a school curriculum. What we need is action!

Instead of arranging meets in a particular college/institute, one should
take up *all* the educational institutes in a given area and visit them
and convince them the disadvantages of choosing the M$ way. We can meet
the Principal/Teachers and make them aware of FOSS. We should stop this at
any cost!

May the force be with you!

(Sorry for being melodramatic)
Senthil