[Fsf-friends] MS' influence in academia

Sameer N I strike@proscrutiny.com
Sat Mar 12 20:02:03 IST 2005

Hi,

[snip]

>Assuming that there are resources, I want to ask the community: how
>many of you are willing to work for FSF as full timers if proper
>compensation is given, at various parts of the counry?  And howmany of
>your are willing to work with full timers during your spare time?

[/snip]

I don't know about if I will be able to work as a full timer. As far as
efforts are concerned as a part timer,
I am already preparing for a 3 day Seminar on Free Software to be
conducted at a college in Wardha, Maharashtra.

More on this in a separate thread... as it would be inappropriate to
discuss about seminar in this tread.

Regards,
Sameer.