[Fsf-friends] Urge Visveswaraiah Technologies University to go Open Source.

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 22:00:55 IST 2005

--- Thejesh GN <gnthej@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your input......you can put your comments
> in the commenst
> field...I will happily take the print out of whole
> before
> sending......
>
> I agree its free software than opensource...but I
> cant change at
> petitiononline it doesnt allow.....so put your
> points in comments
> field....

Hello Thejesh, Dr.Sasi

Thejesh, you will find your letter address to the VC
of VTC here on this page
(http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?VTU-FLOSS_Campaign).I
have even taken the liberty to add to basic campaign
signing feature.Perhaps you can this page to collect
comments and addition to your campaign.You are feature
under on the 'Action Points' Section on our main page.

Cheers

--Arky

\_|       Rakesh 'arky' Ambati       |
  |        Bangalore (INDIA)         |