[Fsf-friends] Urge Visveswaraiah Technologies University to go Open Source.

Thejesh GN gnthej@gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:47:14 IST 2005

Thanks for your input......you can put your comments in the commenst
field...I will happily take the print out of whole before
sending......

I agree its free software than opensource...but I cant change at
petitiononline it doesnt allow.....so put your points in comments
field....
Thanks for your inputs,
Thejesh