[Fsf-friends] Europe loses the software patent battle

Praveen A pravi.a@gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:15:53 IST 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:23:57 +0000, Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi
> >> Council Presidency Adopts Software Patent Agreement Against Council's
> >> Rules

Atul Chitnis writes:
I am half Indian and half European. Both my homelands have now adopted
policies related to software patents that undermine my professional
and personal interests, in order to curry favour with a few companies
in the USA.

Is there any country I could consider migrating to that has more sense
in its head?
http://atulchitnis.net/diary/showentry/284

--
            "There is no system but GNU, and Linux is one of its kernels."
A proud GNU user