[Fsf-friends] Fwd: [GloInterAct] Re: OpenSource solutions provider Red Hat signs 15 more ISVs in India, SL - Thursday, 03 March , 2005, 17:18

Ankit Malik ankitmalik@gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:23:39 IST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: namismail@softhome.net <namismail@softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 02:42:54 -0700
Subject: [GloInterAct] Re: OpenSource solutions provider Red Hat signs
15 more ISVs in India, SL - Thursday, 03 March , 2005, 17:18
To: GloInterAct@yahoogroups.com

Read this News

ismail

Indian Tech Hub Chooses Microsoft

Wired News Report  Page 1 of 1

08:54 AM Dec. 20, 2004 PT

Microsoft won a battle against open-source software supporters in India's
technology hub of Bangalore, with local authorities choosing its software
for networking the state's utilities and services.

An e-governance project for the 55 million people of Karnataka state, of
which Bangalore is the capital, will begin April 2005 and will be powered by
Microsoft's (MSFT) proprietary software.

Wireless Hot Spot Directory

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/OwowlB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/