[Fsf-friends] No Patents Please

Praveen A pravi.a@gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 04:35:37 IST 2005

>     The thing that made American prices higher is now put up as an
> Ordinance in India. It is being considered in next Session of our
> Parliament.

Half of the people in US go bankrupt because of Medical bill [I've
already reported it in my previous posts]
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6895896/

This is what Brazil did to protect their people
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4059147.stm

We should show the guts to act for the interest of our people even if
it means we pull out from WTO. [Since India is such a large market
they cannot impose restrictions in other way they don't wabt to lose
such a big market]

--
            "There is no system but GNU, and Linux is one of its kernels."
A proud GNU user