[Fsf-friends] Looking for a GNULinComPC

Ankit Malik ankitmalik@gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:23:48 IST 2005

Hi

One of the problems with GNU/Linux h/w compatibility which is due to
some h/w developers who think that their users run only some crap
Windoze OS.

Now I am contemplating upgrading my PC [whole PC minus KVM] but i want
all the stuff to be linux...err.. gnu/linux compatible.

what i am looking @

> A New MoBo
> A New Cabinet
> 256 MB RAM or MoBo which supports my existing SDRAM and shud also support NEW DDRAM too ;-)
> 80 GB HDD
> DVD Reader

The New MoBo should have AGP Slot [ I already own an AGP Graphics
card], PCI Slots [3-4],, Onboard Sound, USB with slots in the front of
the cabinet.

and yeah intel pentium IV with ghz > 2.5 OR

And yeah all of it GNU/LINUX COMPATIBLE.

is there any system assembler out there living in south delhi who can
help me build such a system?

my budget is @ the max 12K to 14K

--

Ankit Malik
http://scribbler.tk

"How would it feel if i stole your car in the morning and return it
after 3-4 days?  STOP PIRACY! Use GNU/ Linux instead!"