[Fsf-friends] Re: Something About SLYNUX - Demo+key+SL Eperiodic

Ankit Malik ankitmalik@gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 23:27:00 IST 2005

good job. you finally updated it!

lesson of the day/week/year: Put a "This is a demo/fake site/work" for
all such things in the future. It might just save u from being
misunderstood.