[Fsf-friends] Re: Something About SLYNUX - Demo+key+SL Eperiodic

Sarath Lakshman sarathlakshman@yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 09:39:15 IST 2005

Dear friends,

i'm very sorry about it. The site
'www.slcreations.g3z.com' was created by me when I was
in 8th Standard as a joy. At that time i didn't know
about free software and i even hadn't heard about FSF
that time. Then I was a windows user. it was the time
i was trying 2 learn VB and created a periodic table
software. When I was studying in 8th standard, I got
an idea to make a website ( I hadn't an internet
connection that time) I just tried 2 make a site for
understanding how to make a site.

when I got internet connection, I uploaded that web to
a freehost.

Listen the quote in the wesite (" We provide you the
best customer service as we can. This is a free
software provider. We give you different and different
software. We release software per month. The latest
software we released is SL E- PeriodicTable.(See
products). Our slogan is technology changes day by
day. So the software will become free software. You
should write to me about our site and products. You
can freely install demo version of the software from
downloads. After installing you will get serial number
from the author, SarathLakshman by a request e-mail.")

these are some statements just i kept in the website
to fill the home page. there is no download link to
get SL e - periodic table.

did u see download page ?

there is the free serial No of SL - E- periodic
table..
please see that..

actually my learning method is learning by doing:

inorder to learn vb i made this software. and i also
wanted to know how shareware versions are created?
so i made a shareware version( With Serial No:
"ISLEPT2K31" of e-periodic table.
I gave this software for free to everyone who asked
for the copy and so many students are satisfied.

I have given this software to IT@school 4 including in
resource CD. It is full version.. And i gave all
people -the full version.

"At the time of developing e- periodic table, i only
heard Linux, then i thought that Linux is a very
dificult computer language !!"

After hosting i didn't update the site later...

So please don't think that i'm following propritory.

At the time of hosting that site, there was no
visitors for that site...

IF U want SL e-Periodic table, i can send it 2 u.

Aftr my exams i will update that site with necessary
changes.

thank u all......

Sarath Lakshman

--- vishravars Ramasubramanian <vishrav_r@yahoo.co.in>