[Fsf-friends] Patents can Kill People

Ankit Malik ankitmalik@gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:33:08 IST 2005

Err.. just read your blog and I AM ASTONISHED!!! So it's not just
about software patents!!!

Can you give me permission to

a> put this on my blog and ask others to copy it on their blog too
b> email this to as many ppl as possible in my friends circle

btw since this is not just a tech related issue, why not send LETTERS
to the Editors of various magazines regarding the issue and also give
a URL in ther Letter. Hopefully more ppl will know abt this and then
someone will ask the folks @ Legislature to wake up ???

What say?