[Fsf-friends] Patents can Kill People

Praveen A pravi.a@gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:55:29 IST 2005

In our campus we are campaigning against the patents rule change and
its effects effcts on society. Today we had a talk by Dr. K. P
Aravindan of KSSP (Kerala Sastra Sahithya Parishad) about ptents. I'll
write about it later in my blog. Meanwhile I've posted a notice that
was there in the notice boards of our college  in my blog.

Read and participate in the discussions there

http://www.livejournal.com/users/pravi/11432.html

I'll post other notices soon.

Praveen A