[Fsf-friends] Something About SLYNUX

Ankit Malik ankitmalik@gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:31:09 IST 2005

oh hi

thanks for the clarifying all the hoopla around ur distro. indeed it
is a good distro when taken in the context that it is by a teenager
that too deprived by a cool net connection.

 but i wud still advice you not to reinvent the wheel.

desktop linux has bcum way easier than even ur distro, so here is a
job for you which I hope you would take up >>
Instead of improving the distro you already have, get the latest
version of Knoppix and then edit/morph/remaster that.

And yes beware that it might not be legal to carry flash plugins and
stuff.... have u taken permission ???

that is it

best of luck

P.S. And yeah I am ready to help provided you change the distro name
to Ankit's Linux !!! He He Just kidding. Rename it to something
generic, that is not just related to just your name so that more ppl
will help you. Or BETTER STILL JOIN THE INDLINUX TEAM. YOU WILL BE OF
GR8 VALUE TO THEM !

BEST OF LUCK