[Fsf-friends] Hello FLOSS!

Ankit Malik ankitmalik@gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:34:54 IST 2005

Hi

I just joined in to the FSF mailing list and thought of introducing myself!

I am Ankit from New Delhi in 10th Standard as on 1st March 2005 ;-) .
I have been interested in Linux since 2 years and wud like to know
more abt the underlining philosophy of FLOSS. Plus I wanna stay
updated of the happenings @ FSF-India!

I dont believe in reinventing the wheel. I also don't like making a
new distro or something since there are way too many ;-)

Personally I am attached to Ubuntu Linux! and of course all the
free/libre and open software which help me in my tasks!

I have also written one or two articles. Read them when you wanna feel asleep :D

Here >http://software.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/01/06/1557225&from=rss

and i also maintain a blog http://scribbler.tk  ! thought you wud be
interested although i post only 3-4 times a week usually.

I think that is it. [too much i know :D]

Looking to hear more on FLOSS events/happenings/philosophy/advocacy

Thanks for reading this!