[Fsf-friends] SLYNUX - Gaining Cheap Popularity

Joe Steeve joe_steeve@gmx.net
Tue Jun 28 12:09:02 IST 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 10:35, Dileep M. Kumar wrote:
> But right from the news in Hindu, he claims that he build an OS based on
> linux and it is user-friendly like Windows. This is making false
> impression in majority of public (who are non-IT people).

Hmm., basically I dont think he himself has a clue about a OS/kernel/*
Neither does he have any idea about Licenses/Copyrights/* So., I dont
think we can actually blame him with anything. Its just unfortunate that
the people supporting him in his activities dont realize these things
either.

--
.o. A proud GNU user
..o

PS: This is insecure email. If you have problems please
ask for a secure confirmation.