[Fsf-friends] SLYNUX - Gaining Cheap Popularity

Sarath Lakshman sarathlakshman@yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 11:16:54 IST 2005

Hello sir,

I'm extremely sorry. I was stopped every works with
SLYNUX last month. And was concentrating in my
studies.
But I just made the SLYNUX download avaliable. I
didn't expect any responds about that. But more than
1300 people downloaded SLYNUX and got many
appreciative comments.

>From there I came back with SLYNUX. From these
insipiring e-mails I got, Many people suggested that
SLYNUX need a community forum and such things. So I
tried and created some stuffs - Forum. Many people
joined there..

Actually I'm not going to work with next SLYNUX
versions. I have only one idea behind this community -
If anyone wants to do some developments with SLYNUX,
help them. That's all.

SLYNUX was a Small project of me. I created that. Now
I 'm concentrating in studies and not with SLYNUX
Community. SLYNUX Community forum is just a platform
where people can discuss anything about slynux or do
any works...

One day, kairali came to my house with any
notification and took that story. I also told them
that I have never developed and operating system. I
developed a modified version of knoppix distro. But
the problem is most of the reporters don't know about
Operating systems and Computers stuffs.

I will join  savannah or other good projects later.
But this is not the time for that. This is the time to
concentrate on education. I'm leaving SLYNUX.

Thanking You

(http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsf-friends/2005-January/002756.html).

http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/en/m/intro/index.html