[Fsf-friends] Advice Needed: Use of FSF logo

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil@sancharnet.in
Mon Jun 13 21:14:19 IST 2005

( I do not represent, and not speaking for the FSF - India)

Sameer N Ingole said on Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 08:27:38PM +0530,:

 > conducting a seminar  to mark Software Freedom Day.  I want to know
 > if I can use GNU logo

The GNU Logo comes with a free licence.

 > The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its
 > prisons.
 >                -- F. Dostoyevski

No wonder we still are a ``third world'' country!!!

--
         Mahesh T. Pai    <<>>   http://paivakil.port5.com
With freedom comes responsibility.