[Fsf-friends] Fwd: [Ilugc] EU Software patents directive crushed!

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 05:35:49 IST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 23:42 +0530, Ramanraj K wrote:
> Folks,
>          Great news! The EU software patents bill was crushed by a huge margin
> today:

> Let's toast RMS and numerous grassroots campaigners who got the
> message across clearly and effectively. Cheers!

Three Cheers for all the great campaigners.

> P.S. We still need to be on guard to ensure that this is not sneakily
> introduced in  India.

I agree.We need active participation from legal fraternity and the
campaigners in India if we want to tackle this danger in future.

Cheers

--
arky

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati