[Fsf-friends] Re: SLYNUX

Dileep M. Kumar dileep@gmx.net
Fri Jul 1 07:34:07 IST 2005

>> Cheers Sarath. Go ahead and do things. If someone tells
>> you that something had been a mistake, correct it and proceed.
>> We desperately need people like you.

Yes. Very correct. I told Sarath the same thing over phone, when he
contacted me. He will be having one more show (on kairali TV) next week.
I had asked him to get in touch with Arun and Nagarguna to get advice,
so that he can present the show with out misleading the public.

Regards
Dileep M. Kumar || dileep AT kumarayil DOT net || www.kumarayil.net
Our future depends on our philosophy - Richard M Stallman
No Software Patents:
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/en/m/intro/index.html