[Fsf-friends] Re: query about gnu.org.in

Anand Babu ab@gnu.org.in
Thu Jan 27 13:37:44 IST 2005

,----[ Anand Avati <avati@quipus.org> ]
| hello anand, i'm anand too :) saw your id on freehoo site while
| submitting a patch.. how do i involve myself with gnu india?
| Can i get an @gnu.org.in id too? :)
`----
Please subscribe to fsf-friends mailing list.

GNU is a movement and it is the free software philosophy that drives
us all. If you believe in it and want to help, you can consider
yourself as a GNU volunteer already. How ever getting @gnu.org or
@gnu.org.in mail-id depends on becoming an official maintainer for at
least one GNU project or how much you volunteer for the FSF
activities.

We have a huge "wanted" list at https://savannah.gnu.org/people/
Please see where you can fit in.

,----[ Anand Avati <avati@quipus.org> ]
|  i tried digging info about it on gnu.org.in/help/ ... but while
| registering a volunteer i hit a 502 ;)
`----
I also found the link (Click Here for the old list of Volunteers)
 http://forum.gnu.org.in/fsf-volunteers/all_membersInd
broken. Will ask the webmaster to fix it.

BTW, Thanks for your patch, I applied it to CVS.
--
Anand Babu
Free as in Freedom <www.gnu.org>