[Fsf-friends] FLOSSNews: Bangalore, Pune, Jodhpur, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Kerala..

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Thu Jan 27 12:02:16 IST 2005

We're just working to revive the news-content of the Linux-India-General
mailing list. Kindly visit and check out the links. Once you're on the site
below, please check out 'Indian news'. Your contributions and
news-submissions would be welcome! FN