[Fsf-friends] Fwd: [glugc] need help for switching 2 linux

Praveen A pravi.a@gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:11:22 IST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: shiyasvp <shiyasvp@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:26:10 -0000
Subject: [glugc] need help for switching 2 linux
To: glugc@yahoogroups.com

 Hai friends

 My name is Shiyaz. Now I am working at Doha Qatar.
 Now here Microsoft people searching for pirated products. So it's
 very difficult
 To give new pc with windows xp and other software.  Every pc
 manufactures must
 Install windows xp (windows products.) if they use Microsoft
 products. So many customers didn't agree with this policy.

 We have an internet café, Today Microsoft people came here and ask
 license for Microsoft windows for all PC (50) computers is there
 So today our IT section decided to switch red hat Linux.
 Our IT section is not powerful, and they don't know Linux. I have
 some idea in installation of Linux.

 Here all people call to foreign countries and India, Philippines,
 using software dialers
 Gcc2u, net2phone, globalvoiz, mypccall, netpccall,
 www.gcc2u.com,www.net2phone.com, www.globalvoiz.org,
 www.mypccall.com www.netpccall.com .  I think in these dialers will
 not support Linux if we switch Linux customers can use only net
 browsing. And Linux will support yahoo messenger and msn messenger?.
 And these software. Dialers. At any cost we want this dialer and
 messenger.

 Any remedy is there, anybody help me.

 Please replay me immediately

 By shiyasvp@yahoo.com