[Fsf-friends] Nurturing Talent

Ramanraj K ramanraj@iqara.net
Sun Jan 16 17:52:04 IST 2005

Mahesh T. Pai wrote:

>No such problem for me. Ramanraj, here is what you were looking for:-

That is certainly not what I was looking for, but here is what I am
looking forward to now:-

FSF India may look out for ways to nurture talent, and I propose we
create FSF India Awards for School Children, to be annually awarded to
students who have contributed to the free software movement by writing
articles, developing innovative free software programs or for having
made any other commendable contribution.

-Ramanraj.