[Fsf-friends] sly stories

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil@sancharnet.in
Sun Jan 16 11:52:54 IST 2005

Ramanraj K said on Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 08:54:45AM +0530,:

 > The www.slynux.co.nr site says this

(snip)

 > When I tried to clip the above quote, a stern javascrip alert said I
 > could not even view source code of the html page! That is obviously

No such problem for me. Ramanraj, here is what you were looking for:-

[begin quote]

<head>
  <title>SLYNUX Operating System - Homepage</title>
<!-- START HEADER -->
 content="MFC, M*******t Foundation Class, Vis**l C++, GUI, graphical
 user interface, UI, User Interface, control, controls, components,
 Class Libraries, customizable toolbar, customization, customize,
 framework, library, menu, toolbar, Toolbox, toolkit, Source Code,
 rapid development, Custom M*C Classes, object-oriented, office,
 office *p, office 2003, D*L, Dockable Windows, Dot**t, development,
 integrated, NET, Vis****tudio.NET, Act***X, Windows, *P, Xtreme
 Toolkit, Xtreme Docking Pane, Xtreme Property Grid, CJLibrary,
 MF***Lib, M**XL*b"
 name="keywords">
 content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">

(snip)

 </script>
</head>

[end quote]

I have re-wraped and mangled that a bit, adding The `***'s.

Now  that  a `mere  student'(*)  can  `create'  an OS,  the  IT@school
authorities  can no  longer complain  that  no trained  / qualified  /
knowledgeable hands to maintain school computers.

(*) No  disrepect meant to Sarath  or his efforts.   Sarath, (in Bcc:)
though  I do not  have the  CD, the  site is  well done,  please visit
http://indlinux.org, and consider helping them, instead of duplicating
your efforts.

--
         Mahesh T. Pai    <<>>   http://paivakil.port5.com
End Users are just friends who haven't submitted a patch yet.