[Fsf-friends] sly stories

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 20:29:41 IST 2005

--- "Dileep M. Kumar" <dileep@gmx.net> wrote:
> We should give all support to this boy,  understand
> him the concepts of freedom, so that he can
contribute
> more for the Free Software World.

I would support that. Hindu reporter might have
misunderstood what was being said, I would be very
surprised if Hindu understands Free(dom) Software
fully, I think a lot of the errors came from Hindu.

=====
Books for Disadvantaged Children - $10
Health Care for a Tribal Village - $100
Electricity for a remote community - $1000
Satisfaction of making a difference - Priceless

Visit: http://www.oneforindia.org/?r=krishnaact

To Reflect, to Inspire and to Empower
http://www.employees.org/~krishnap/

Recall the face of the poorest and the weakest man whom you may have seen and ask yourself if the next step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him. Will he gain anything by it? Will it restore him to a control over his own life and destiny? In other words, will it lead to self-reliance for the hungry and spiritually starving millions?
-Mahatma Gandhi