[Fsf-friends] Re: [ilugd] Preliminary software patent FAQ

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip@lug-delhi.org
Tue Jan 11 02:59:25 IST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 01:41 +0530, Raj Mathur wrote:
> 2. Put it in an easily-editable Wiki so it's easier for people to
> contribute.  Please do NOT choose a Wiki that has a complex
> registration process.
>
> 3. Fill in the portions that are incomplete and suggest new topics
> and/or facts that can go into the FAQ.

I have "wiki-fied" the text and put it up at http://www.lug-
delhi.org/SoftwarePatentFAQ . I have also added a few references, and
some tiny examples of patents. Feel free to edit them if they are
unsuitable.

The wiki only requires simple registration before editing.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip@puroga.com
Work: http://www.puroga.com        *         Home: http://www.sandipb.net

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3