[Fsf-friends] [Damodharan R] Re: [Nagarjuna G.] [FSF India Board] Fwd: FSF Coimbatore Chapter

Anand Babu ab@gnu.org.in
Fri Feb 18 06:59:02 IST 2005

Hi RMS,

PSG-GNU/Linux Club is now registered as GNU Users Groups. This group
alone has 300 members.

India now has the highest number of GNU Users Groups registered and
this list is growing.

Here is the list:
 ( 1) Coimbatore GNU/Linux Users Group
 ( 2) DGLUG - Dehradun GNU/Linux User Group
 ( 3) GNU/Linux Fanatics' Group (Howrah, West Bengal)
 ( 4) GNU/Linux Users Group, Nilgiris
 ( 5) GNU/Linux Users Group, Bombay
 ( 6) Nixal - The GNU/Linux user group of Netaji Subhash Engineering
              College, Kolkata
 ( 7) North Mumbai GNU/Linux User Group
 ( 8) Pune GNU/Linux Users' Group
 ( 9) Trichy GNU/Linux User Group
 (10) GNU/Linux User Group Howrah Chapter
 (11) GNU/Linux User Group (GLUG) of Madurai
 (12) GNU/Linux User Group of Kolhapur
 (13) PSG GNU/Linux Club

--
Anand Babu