[Fsf-friends] INDIA * http://wikiwikiweb.de/LugsList

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip@lug-delhi.org
Thu Feb 17 20:50:23 IST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 16:15 +0530, Frederick Noronha (FN) wrote:
> Just a brief note to say I've created a listing of LUGs, FSUGs, GLUGs and other
> user groups around India. If you find any error or omission in the listing, I'd
> be grateful if you could draw it to my attention.
>
> The list is at:
>
>  	http://wikiwikiweb.de/LugsList
>
> Needless to say, you are more than welcome to copy, reproduce or improve this
> listing. Thank you! FN

Why another site? Why does User Group related information of India tend
to get scattered over so many sites? Lets start consolidating all this
information - you have two major FOSS websites in India - the fsf-india
site and the linux-india site. Why dont we maintain these lists on one
of these sites?

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip@puroga.com
Work: http://www.puroga.com   *    Home/Blog: http://www.sandipb.net/blog

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3