[Fsf-friends] Backlash for Micro$oft

CK Raju ckraju@linuxtimes.net
Mon Feb 14 20:30:39 IST 2005

Dear Ajay,
It has to be done and it needs to be fast. I can tell you the Kerala story. Here a free-lance journalist "Nuaiman" wrote a brilliant expose on the issue (about The Project Shiksha of Micro$oft) in a popular weekly magazine. That caught fire, and the teaching community revolted, who even went to the extent of boycotting exams. Nuaiman wrote about the "earn while you teach" theme of Intel/Microsoft and the "project shiksha".
CK Raju
--- "Ajay Pal Singh Atwal" <ajaypal@bbsbec.org> wrote:

Can something similar be done in Punjab. I know there are plenty of ppl
from Punjab especially from teaching community in this list.

Punjab Technical University has tailored its curriculum as per M$ software.