[Fsf-friends] Fwd: [mramadoss@techserve.co.in: Can u guide to a GNU laptop]

Joe Steeve joe_steeve@gmx.net
Sat Feb 12 09:35:16 IST 2005

"Nagarjuna G." <nagarjun@gnowledge.org> writes:
> yes, he uses a t20.  but he told me that he doesnt use the
> internal modem, because he doesn't know if a driver exists.  If
> you can send him the details that will be useful.  He doesnt
> have to use an external modem, which he does now.

Just curious.., why does he need the modem anywayz? He is always
roaming around. So, having one Internet account is kinda
useless. If he has a network card, he can simply hook to the
Internet from the network in the place he is visiting (or in the
worst case a internet cafe)., download his mails/* and go on.. I
thought thats what he does.

--
.O. A proud GNU user
..O http://www.joesteeve.tk/