[Fsf-friends] Skype for Linux and Mac OS X released

Praveen A pravi.a@gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:08:13 IST 2005

It was an answer to a particular query from shiyas (he wanted to
switch to fedora from XP and he was looking for dialers in GNU/Linux)

[Sorry about this, I'll take care not to send messages like this]

--
            "There is no system but GNU, and Linux is one of its kernels."
A proud GNU user