[Fsf-friends] [OT] The Morning Songs by Rabindranath Tagore

Ramanraj K ramanraj.k@antispam.org
Fri Dec 30 17:12:14 IST 2005

somendra bhattacharjee wrote:

>you may use:
>http://www.iopb.res.in/~somen/gitobitan.html
>
>and type "janaganamana" in the search box
>
>There will be options to get it in pdf or png format
>(in Bangla - bangtex)
>
>Click on "src":  it gives the latex source file.
>Edit the file (to remove tex-related things)
>
>s m bhattacharjee

Thanks, I'll include a link in the article to your site, which is
probably the only source on the Internet that gives the entire song in
Bengali.  I could count 5 stanzas, but I do not know Bengali, and  could
you please point to the English Translation that Tagore himself made in
1919?

Regards,
Ramanraj K