[Fsf-friends] All FSUGs/GLUGs Meet: Jan 1, 2006

Shakthi Kannan cyborg4k@antispam.org
Sat Dec 24 00:09:19 IST 2005

Greetings!

There were discussions in Indian GNU/Linux Users'
Group, Mumbai on where to have the January month's
meeting.

I had an idea. What if all our FSUGs/GLUGs members
from all over India meet together, online?. How would
it be if we all meet in the beginning of the New Year?

After discussion with the channel ops, I am happy to
call for an all-India FSUGs/GLUGs members meet on
January 1, 2006 at 1500 hrs IST at #gnu-india on
irc.freenode.net.

No agenda as such. The idea is to get to meet folks
from different FSUGs/GLUGs, get to know what
FSUGs/GLUGs have been and are working on, free
software ideas/suggestions/plans/activities for 2006.

I will broadcast this message to as many FSUGs/GLUGS
that I am member of and that I know of. Please feel
free to spread the word.

Thanking you all and looking forward to meeting you
all,

SK
(a.k.a mbuf on irc.freenode.net)

--
Shakthi Kannan, MS
Software Engineer, Hexaware Technologies