[Fsf-friends] FSUG in Thrissur?

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind@gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 10:35:58 IST 2005

On 27/08/05, Tinku Sampath <tinkusam@gmail.com> wrote:
> Let me come to the purpose of this mail. We are planning to build a Free
> Software Users Group (FSUG) for our college. At this occasion,  we would
> like to know is there are any other FSUGs or LUGs or GLUGs or any kind
> of that working now concentrating Thrissur. If there, we can together
> form an active one. I think, this will be a great opportunity for our
> college students to contribute their technical abilities in promoting
> the FLOSS. If there is any existing group, please mail me with details
> as soon as possible.

As I know there is no active fsug in Thrissur.  There is a group in
googlegroups. But It dont have any discussions so far and not active
yet. No meetings or such type efforts is not going on there.
http://groups.google.com/group/fsug-tsr/
Now it look like a spam list.

We need 2 activate this list and start regular meetings and all

Can we start with a program on software freedom day?

~regards
Anivar Aravind