[Fsf-friends] Need Free software in 11th Class

Pramode C.E. pramode_ce@yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 26 16:21:21 IST 2005

> I am explaining the point that 'Free Software can
> only
> make the Com SC an experience'. So the need of Free
> Software in 11th Class is inevitable. From this year
> itself there should be Free Software..  Atleast it
> should be able to conduct some free software
> awareness
>  programs and workshops for 11th class students.

The MCA/CS students of GEC Trichur are actively
looking
out for schools/colleges where they can conduct
awareness programs covering the philosophical and
technical aspects of Free Software (the technical
part would cover an introduction to the Phoenix
experimental physics platform which I believe you had
witnessed). Please let me know if you are interested
in arranging such a programme.

Pramode

Computer Science is no more about
Computers than astronomy is about