[Fsf-friends] Participation by FSF-India in LB-05

Praveen A pravi.a@gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:31:05 IST 2005

On 9 Aug 2005 09:54:44 -0000, Kanti Jadia <j_kanti@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Looking for details from all the friends here regarding the stall setup.
>
> What do you think is relevent putting at the FSF-India booth.
> Any "been there, done that" details would be really an eye opener.

One thing for sure is a GNU box (with Hurd ) demo and other GNU tools like
dotGNU (we have one Hurd hacker - Anand babu and dotGNU hacker - Gopal V in
bangalore).

We can have print outs like some one mentioned earlier. We can have a demo
of phoenix http://www.nsc.res.in/~elab/phoenix/

May be we can include GNU Malayalam project with Indlinux stall.

FSF T shirts ...

Come up with new ideas folks ...

Reagrds
Praveen A
--
"GNU is the system, and Linux is the kernel."
A proud GNU user http://www.gnu.org