[Fsf-friends] Participation by FSF-India in LB-05

Praveen A pravi.a@gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:25:43 IST 2005

On 8/9/05, Anurag <anurag@hbcse.tifr.res.in> wrote:

> I am planning a visit to bangalore for attending LB. I'm also willing to
> help setup and run an FSF stall there. Anand Sharma has some 600 FSF
> handouts with him. We can get more printed if we know rough estimate of
> how much we'll need.

I'm also there to help you to setup a stall. I'm planning to have a
talk/demo on Hurd. So as the first step I want debian-k9 series (I have k8
with me).

--
"GNU is the system, and Linux is the kernel."
A proud GNU user http://www.gnu.org