[Fsf-friends] Re: [OT] Desktop supercomputers

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 20:59:15 IST 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 07:41 +0530, Ramanraj K wrote:
> Also, I visited http://sarovar.org/ and saw that Sarovar is hosting
> about 317 projects as on date, and they are categorised at:
> http://sarovar.org/softwaremap/trove_list.php  70+ projects have
> crossed the Beta stage, and they could also be listed as projects from
> India in the lists FN, Arky and others are compiling and maintaining.

We had added some projects, but due to storage of hands a lot of
projects are not yet listed on Directory of Free Software Projects
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in

It would great if developers and volunteers join and keep the list
up-to-date.

Cheers

--
arky