[Fsf-friends] FOSS Projects from India

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 00:41:29 IST 2005

On Sun, 2005-08-07 at 19:44 +0530, Ramanraj K wrote:
> Frederick Noronha has compiled a list of on going FOSS Projects from India at:
> http://www.iosn.net/country-reports/india

Morning Ramanraj,

You missed out, that FN mentioned in his report
[http://www.iosn.net/country-reports/india] that this list is from our
(FSUG's) project.So, it would be un-fair not to mention the many people
apart from FN who build and maintain this list.

###snip ######
Free software projects list

See the listing at the site below
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?IndianFreeSoftwareProjects
##################

We are trying to create a complete directory of Indian Free Software
Projects.If you know of a project, do add to this list.This project is
hosted on Wiki, anyone with few clicks can edit/add/enhance this
project.

This is a big and huge project, Please help us.

Cheers

--
arky

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati