[Fsf-friends] Revolution OS

Tinku Sampath tinkusam@gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 23:12:15 IST 2005

Dear Sharath,

I am Tinklu Sampath. An MCA student from GEC, Thrissur. Once we met. You
remember the occasion?

Renaissance 2005 - a 3 day national seminar which held at GEC Thrissur
during the past February. I contributed my best to make the event a grand
success.
There, we had a plan to show the movie, Revolution OS, at the event. But due
to some technical problem we were able to arrange the movie show only at the
final day after the events conclusion where we were officially permitted by
J.T.S . Moore, director of Revolution OS.

Now i have a copy of the movie which was send by a lovable person from Pune
Linux Users Group. I can give you a copy of the movie (whether is legal or
illegal!!!!). But tell me the way to reach you the copies.......

- Tinku Sampath

On 8/3/05, Sarath Lakshman <sarathlakshman@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello friends,
>
> Last day, while searching on net, I found a news about
> Revolution OS.
>
> "REVOLUTION OS tells the inside story of the hackers
> who rebelled against the proprietary software model
> and Microsoft to create GNU/Linux and the Open Source
> movement."
>
> Another big thing about this film is that, RMS and
> Linus Torvalds are also the charectors in this film. I
> downloaded a free software song clip and also movie
> trailer. It's amazing. I would like to get the full
> movie. I think that movie can spread the words of FS a
> lot..
>

> Do anyone have the copy of Revelution OS ?
>
> http://www.revolution-os.com/
>

> Thanking you,
> Sarath Lakshaman
> www.slynux.org <http://www.slynux.org>