[Fsf-friends] Revolution OS

Sarath Lakshman sarathlakshman@yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 20:02:10 IST 2005

Hello friends,

Last day, while searching on net, I found a news about
Revolution OS.

"REVOLUTION OS tells the inside story of the hackers
who rebelled against the proprietary software model
and Microsoft to create GNU/Linux and the Open Source
movement."

Another big thing about this film is that, RMS and
Linus Torvalds are also the charectors in this film. I
downloaded a free software song clip and also movie
trailer. It's amazing. I would like to get the full
movie. I think that movie can spread the words of FS a
lot..

Do anyone have the copy of Revelution OS ?

http://www.revolution-os.com/

Thanking you,
Sarath Lakshaman
www.slynux.org