[Fsf-friends] Participation by FSF-India in LB-05

Nagarjuna G. nagarjunag@gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:29:59 IST 2005

Kanti Jadia wrote:

>Hi Friends,
>
>Just sent an email to lb mailing list to get the status on participation by FSF-India this year.
>
>The name of the event is not yet known ( maybe in a couple of days ).
>This is the right time to align the movements in India
>
>Let me know your thoughts

Kanti,

The only reason why we are not there is because the people in banagalore
are not doing it.  please organize among yourselves with fsf-bangalore
and now you are quite a few motivated hackers, so you can get a stall at
least going.  I think the organizers will provide a free stall, if not
we can pay for it.  I would say we anyway have to spend on things like,
stickers, posters, handouts, and make some money by selling CDs and t
shirts.

But, FSF India wouldn't want to sponser an essentially open source
event, but would want to be there spreading free software ideas around
taking the benifit of the people who come there.

Nagarjuna